Organiser: InterFaith – Run for a United World a.s.b.l.
R.C.S. Luxembourg F 10.699.
Patronage: His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and the Archbishop of Luxembourg, Jean-Claude Hollerich
Participants: Any ordained minister, representative or committed staff of any world religion
– Relay marathon (as from 8.8 km)*
– Half-marathon (21.0975 km)
– Marathon (42.195 km)
*You can register for the relay marathon alone. We will arrange a team.
If not otherwise mentioned the rules of the ING Night Marathon Lluxembourg 2018 apply.
With their registration , the participants consent to the publication of photographs which are taken during the event.
Additionally we offer:
– Free food & lodging in host families if desired (provided registration in time)
– Pasta-Party on Friday evening
– Guided city tour Luxembourg on Saturday
– InterFaith T-Shirt
– A trophee for the fastest runners
– Certificate of participation for all runners
Marathon (plus 13,- Euro for the ChampionChip in case you don’t have your own)
Until 31 January 2018 64,- Euro
Half marathon (plus 13,- Euro for the ChampionChip in case you don’t have your own)
Until 31 January 2018 50,- Euro
These prices are valid only for the first 2500 group runners (like and including InterFaith). Afterwards an increase of 5,- Euro per runner will be applied.
Until 31 January 2018 30,- Euro per participant (including Team ChampionChip)
– On return of the ChampionChip 5,- Euro will be reimbursed if you wish so, otherwise we consider it as a donation for the Global Ethics Foundation..
The fee should be transferred now to the following account:
InterFaith – Run for a United World asbl
Reference “Interfaith 2018”
IBAN: LU57 0080 3581 6700 2001